Workout program for weight loss
The best fat burning exercises combine strength and cardio. Strength training is the best nutritional choice for several reasons. Weights are best for building muscle mass and strength. If you can maintain your strength gains with diet and aerobic exercise, you will be successful in losing fat and maintaining muscle. This is especially true for those who are looking for a weight loss exercise program to improve their looks by shedding excess fat.
It is recommended to do the training 3 times a week on the “Mon-Wed-Fri” schedule. Some days you need to work your lower body, other days you need to work your upper body. Do 2 upper body workouts the first week and 2 lower body workouts the following week, which is a great way to shock your muscles.
This department focuses primarily on complex exercises that promote growth hormone production and provide maximum gains in strength and muscle mass while dieting. It is very important to keep a training diary. Write down the weight you’re working with and the number of repetitions you’re doing for the exercise.
This will help you track your progress and determine if your diet is too restrictive (if your weight is falling rapidly and steadily, your diet is too restrictive and needs to be adjusted). Ultimately, you need to gradually lose weight while dieting, which allows you to retain almost all of the muscle mass you’ve worked so hard to gain.
2 week split
Monday 1: Upper Body Workout #1
1.Medium grip bench press 2 sets of 8-12 reps
2. Standing bench press 2 sets of 12 reps
3. French bench press 2 sets of 15 reps
4. Pull ups 2 sets of muscle damage
5. Row bends 2 sets of 10 reps
Wednesday 1: Lower Body Workout #1
1. EZ Barbell Curls 2 sets of 12 reps
2. Dumbbell Curls 2 sets of 15 reps
3. Seated Calf Raises 1 set of 15 reps
4 Straight Leg Deadlifts 2 sets of 15 reps
5. Hack Squat 1 set with 8 reps 1 set of 20 reps
Friday 1: Upper Body Exercise #2
1. Seated with dumbbells 2 sets of 8-12 reps
2. Seated with dumbbells 2 sets of 12 reps
3. Push-ups (triceps) 2 sets of 12 reps
4. Wide-grip pull-ups 2 sets of 10 reps
5. Deadlifts 1 set of 8 reps 1 set of 4 reps
Monday 2: Lower Body Exercise #2
1. Alternating push-ups with dumbbells 2 sets of 12 reps
2. Plate twist 3 sets with heaviest weight possible
3. Machine calf raises 1 set of 15 reps with 5 second rest on top Exercise
4. Machine leg curls 2 sets of 12 reps
5. Barbell Squats 1 set of 8 reps 1 set of 20 reps
Wednesday 2: Upper Body Workout #3
1. Incline bench 2 sets of 8-12 reps
2. Seated military press 2 sets of 8 reps
3. Tight bench press 2 sets of 15 reps
4. Pull-ups 2 sets at failure
5. One-arm dumbbell row 2 sets a 10 reps
Friday 2: Lower Body Workout #3
1. Scott bench calf curls 2 sets of 12 reps
2. Dumbbell rotation bicep curls 2 sets of 15 reps
3. Standing calf raises 1 set of 15 reps with 5 second rest on exercises
4. Wide squat 2 sets 15 reps
5. Leg Press 1 set of 20 reps or until muscle weakness
What should be the workout for burning fat
- Intensive and with an evenly distributed weekly load.
- Complex with weekly full body work.
Heavy sets of 8-12 reps put more pressure on the muscle fibers. Again, this will hurt them more than light weight and 15 reps. The central nervous system is involved and the whole body is mobilized. All of this makes your body work harder and literally gives you an adrenaline rush.
You need to train without being on a training set. The organism must be put to the test, it must react and develop. Try to increase your working weight every week, even if it’s only 2 kg; but not only the squat and deadlift, but also the dumbbell raises on the biceps and the push-ups on the block.
A full workout allows you to work many parts of the body in a short amount of time. Greater stimulation of muscle fibers helps the body respond better. Combined with proper nutrition, this can be a great workout booster for anyone using standard two-part splits in a workout.
This subjects the body to high impact stress, which increases metabolic rate and allows you to burn more fat every day. You spend less time in the gym and train more muscle groups.
The program is simple and straightforward (change something if you like). Remember that these exercises work for many muscle groups, so you should be experienced in performing them.
A set of exercises for weight loss
- Bench press with medium grip
- Military bench press
- Pulldown of the upper block to the chest with a wide grip
- Barbell pull to chin
- Extension of arms on the block
- leg extension
- Barbell curl for biceps
- Standing leg curl
All exercises are performed in 2 sets of 10-12 repetitions. A second exercise is offered to allow you to make changes to the program within a few weeks if necessary.
It is worth participating in the program for at least 4 weeks.Rest and exercise according to the schedule below.
- Day 1 (training)
- Day 2 (rest)
- Day 3 (training)
- Day 4 (rest)
- Day 5 (training)
- Day 6 (rest)
- Day 7 (rest)
- Repeat the same thing!
Nutrition for weight loss
However, when it comes to losing weight, training in the gym is only the first factor of success. Do not forget about the diet – only with its help you will achieve the result.
- Eat separately. The more meals, the better for you. Must be at least 6, the maximum is not limited. Always eat fewer calories than you take in, but always eat healthily. Don’t give up meat, eggs or carbohydrates, but keep the right balance to reach your goal.
- Maintain or increase metabolism at all costs. This means that starvation diets are basically contraindicated for you because. cause the body to store energy.
It’s simple: by eating fewer calories, you force your body to burn energy from the inside out. But! Carbohydrate stores are burned first and fat comes out last. Therefore, you need to train long and hard in the gym.
Sports nutrition helps speed up the weight loss process – proteins, pre-workout, vitamins, BCAAs, fat burners. These dietary supplements have been specially developed for athletes and physically active people with different levels of fitness. These drugs are absolutely safe and their effectiveness has already been proven.
- Protein Isolate. It differs in a deep degree of purification from impurities. Contains less lactose and fat but more pure protein. Isolation is recommended for people who want to lose weight.
- Pre-workout complex. Increases sports productivity, strength, endurance, recovery rate between sets.
- Vitamin and mineral complex. With intense physical activity, the body absorbs vitamins and minerals faster. They are also responsible for protein synthesis and drive metabolic processes.
- BCAAs. It allows muscle fibers to regenerate faster and provides the building blocks for lean muscle growth.
- Fat burner. Designed to reduce excess body fat. It accelerates the breakdown of fat molecules and converts fat into free energy, increasing its consumption.